Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi everybody!
05-22-2014, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 04:54 PM by alwayspete.)
Tongue  Hi everybody!
Just stumbled on to this forum while checking and searching for the availability of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL in India. I'm from Kerala. Heart Music and in search for a decent pair of headphones. Does anyone have a clue where to find these headphones in India? I hope I've come to the right place with such queries. Thanks ahead.

Pete Smile
05-23-2014, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 01:01 PM by alwayspete.)
RE: Hi everybody!
Looks like this is a dead forum. Not even a single "Hi"!!!Huh
05-23-2014, 03:42 PM,
Hello! Alwayspete this isnt a dead forum, just wait they will reply you Smile
by the way i m too new on it Wink
05-23-2014, 07:43 PM,
(05-23-2014, 03:42 PM)audiophilicfarhan Wrote: Hello! Alwayspete this isnt a dead forum, just wait they will reply you Smile
by the way i m too new on it Wink

Hi nice to meet you audiophilicfarhan. A shorter name could sound nicer. HAHAHA.Big Grin
05-24-2014, 01:11 AM,
Haha yup u can call me Farhan its my name, what ur name?? Alwayspete??
05-24-2014, 06:09 AM,
(05-24-2014, 01:11 AM)audiophilicfarhan Wrote: Haha yup u can call me Farhan its my name, what ur name?? Alwayspete??

No. Just my username. Barry it is.

Pete Smile
05-25-2014, 06:20 PM,
(05-22-2014, 04:53 PM)alwayspete Wrote: Just stumbled on to this forum while checking and searching for the availability of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL in India. I'm from Kerala. Heart Music and in search for a decent pair of headphones. Does anyone have a clue where to find these headphones in India? I hope I've come to the right place with such queries. Thanks ahead.

Pete Smile
Hi Pete, welcome to the Pristine Note forum. Smile. We are a bunch of audiophiles, who work to see that our community is passionately served. I am sorry if you have felt that it is a slow forum Sad. We try and keep it as as honest and quick as possible. I however do believe that you have been getting replies to our email in time Tongue.
From our last conversation, M50s, M50x, M50x Limited is in stock now! That was pretty fast.
You asked me their country of Origin. They are imported from Japan. I think if I am right, the country of Origin is Indonesia or Malaysia. The box should have the details. We have not opened the master carton as yet.
Hello Dolly! Heart
05-25-2014, 06:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014, 01:14 AM by alwayspete.)
(05-25-2014, 06:20 PM)admin Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 04:53 PM)alwayspete Wrote: Just stumbled on to this forum while checking and searching for the availability of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL in India. I'm from Kerala. Heart Music and in search for a decent pair of headphones. Does anyone have a clue where to find these headphones in India? I hope I've come to the right place with such queries. Thanks ahead.

Pete Smile
Hi Pete, welcome to the Pristine Note forum. We are a bunch of audiophiles, who work to see that our community is passionately served. I am sorry if you have felt that it is a slow forum. We try and keep it as as honest and quick as possible. I however do believe that you have been getting replies to our email in time.
From our last conversation, M50s, M50x, M50x Limited is in stock now! That was pretty fast.
You asked me their country of Origin. They are imported from Japan. I think if I am right, the country of Origin is Indonesia or Malaysia. The box should have the details. We have not opened the master carton as yet.

What's your name? It's just boring adminSleepy. AwesomeBig Grin. Master cartonSmile. CoolCool Just can't wait to open it and smell the goodiesTongue!!! By country of origin you mean, it's made in Indonesia/Malaysia. Right? Let me know for sure when you do open the master carton. Thanks for responding to my thread. Cheers mate!

Pete Smile

PS Just got to know from an amazon.com review that these are made in Taiwan.
05-26-2014, 02:29 AM,
(05-25-2014, 06:54 PM)alwayspete Wrote:

Pete Smile
Hi Pete, welcome to the Pristine Note forum. We are a bunch of audiophiles, who work to see that our community is passionately served. I am sorry if you have felt that it is a slow forum. We try and keep it as as honest and quick as possible. I however do believe that you have been getting replies to our email in time.

What's your name? It's just boring adminSleepy. AwesomeBig Grin. Master cartonSmile. CoolCool Just can't wait to open it and smell the goodiesTongue!!! By country of origin you mean, it's made in Indonesia/Malaysia. Right? Let me know for sure when you do open the master carton. Thanks for responding to my thread. Cheers mate!

Pete Smile

Hi, I was out for dinner with friend. Just got back to see your reply....Just checked the Limited Edition M50x, you are right they are made in Taiwan. I am sure that I had seen some models manufactured in Indonesia/Malaysia, as we use to check the Certificate for Country of Origin.

Our Proprietor is Ms Gouri Banerjee. The reason we use a designation instead of name is because, the person writing may change, but our communication/stand will not.

I think Admin will suffice Tongue.
Hello Dolly! Heart
05-26-2014, 08:10 AM,
(05-26-2014, 02:29 AM)admin Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 06:54 PM)alwayspete Wrote:

Pete Smile

What's your name? It's just boring adminSleepy. AwesomeBig Grin. Master carton. CoolCool Just can't wait to open it and smell the goodiesTongue!!! By country of origin you mean, it's made in Indonesia/Malaysia. Right? Let me know for sure when you do open the master carton. Thanks for responding to my thread. Cheers mate!

Pete Smile

Hi, I was out for dinner with friend. Just got back to see your reply....Just checked the Limited Edition M50x, you are right they are made in Taiwan. I am sure that I had seen some models manufactured in Indonesia/Malaysia, as we use to check the Certificate for Country of Origin.

Our Proprietor is Ms Gouri Banerjee. The reason we use a designation instead of name is because, the person writing may change, but our communication/stand will not.

I think Admin will suffice .

Hmm. Taiwan. That' great news. Does every box come with an authenticity certificate? That's cool, because most headphone packages comes just with a tiny booklet and warranty card with the brand name logo on it. That means that AT has got manufacturing units in multiple countries. Any details on the pricing yet? So will I'll be able to see the headphones @ http://www.pristinenote.com or you have a different website for sales? How's the protective packaging done at your warehouse? Does it keep the product box safe as well during transit? I like the product box to be undamaged too. You know without folds and bruises.

Yeah admin thing seems like a rule. But with a name once a while would be nice. Smile

Pete Smile