Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
05-21-2014, 02:53 PM,
Hello everyone!
hey this is Farhan from nagpur i m a mech engg.
Right now i have a monster Jamz inear, senn hd202, soundmagic e10 and for source i m using iphone 4s Rolleyes
I m looking forward to buy over the ear for around 5k.
hope would get experts opinion Smile
05-22-2014, 02:26 AM,
RE: Hello everyone!
(05-21-2014, 02:53 PM)audiophilicfarhan Wrote: hey this is Farhan from nagpur i m a mech engg.
Right now i have a monster Jamz inear, senn hd202, soundmagic e10 and for source i m using iphone 4s Rolleyes
I m looking forward to buy over the ear for around 5k.
hope would get experts opinion Smile

Hi! Farhan, welcome to Pristine Note Forum! We would also like to hear your music choice and instruments. We would also try and resolve all your queries.
Hello Dolly! Heart
05-23-2014, 02:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 02:31 PM by audiophilicfarhan.)
Hi
I like mostly rock , instrumental, sometimes bollywood songs and classical.
I really love the sound of monster jamz but they r old now nd about to die.
Want a new headphone of the same sound signature.
I have tried senn hd202 which was good but bass lacked the punch nd sound was not forward and aggressive like jamz.

Then i bought soundmagic e10 after reading so many positive reviews but i was disappointed with the sound it has, may the unit is defective. It feels the sound has too much air and vocals r not clear infact its way too thick Sad
05-24-2014, 01:22 AM,
By the way my playlist usually have following :
The rasmus
Linkin park
Evanescence
Dream theatre
Hanz Zimmer scores
A R Rehman
Bollywood songs
05-25-2014, 06:25 PM,
(05-23-2014, 02:28 PM)audiophilicfarhan Wrote: Hi
I like mostly rock , instrumental, sometimes bollywood songs and classical.
I really love the sound of monster jamz but they r old now nd about to die.
Want a new headphone of the same sound signature.
I have tried senn hd202 which was good but bass lacked the punch nd sound was not forward and aggressive like jamz.

Then i bought soundmagic e10 after reading so many positive reviews but i was disappointed with the sound it has, may the unit is defective. It feels the sound has too much air and vocals r not clear infact its way too thick Sad

Audio is also mix and match. Where did you buy your E10 from? Try and get a different source. E18 is quite popular on budget segment. Have you tried the M35? They are not forward as you are looking for? Are you looking for a V sound-signature?
Hello Dolly! Heart
05-26-2014, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014, 11:51 AM by audiophilicfarhan.)
I bought it from snapdeal
Nd yes i tried it on different sources nd the sound was same.
I hvnt got chance to try m35 but i hve read about it nd its quite good!
No v signature is not what i want i m looking for neutral sound but it shud not be laid back like senn hd202 thou the overall sound is balanced in it nd its good

Infact i already had m35 in my mind till i saw its impedence 65ohms
So i m not sure that my iphone 4s can drive it
05-26-2014, 05:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014, 05:11 PM by audiophilicfarhan.)
I really wish to visit ur store someday its really great to have a store dedicated to audio
Why dont u open a branch of ur store at nagpur??
05-30-2014, 01:06 AM,
(05-26-2014, 05:10 PM)audiophilicfarhan Wrote: I really wish to visit ur store someday its really great to have a store dedicated to audio
Why dont u open a branch of ur store at nagpur??

Hi Farhan! I can understand your thoughts. It was the same passion, with which we started the Pristine Note. One of TE member met me in Singapore and suggested that we start a fully dedicated store for audio. We worked very hard to make sure we do that exactly. However, one big problem Singapore Vs India is size and infrastructure. One of these days I will share these thoughts with you in person.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-07-2014, 10:54 PM,
sure some day Smile
may be in future i would love to have a shop like urs Smile
09-11-2017, 03:42 PM,
Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.Passionate about to writing and charity and newbie here.