Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FiiO Product update
06-21-2012, 12:31 AM,
FiiO Product update
The new product from FiiO is expected in next lot shortly. Kindly do update us in case you need any special product to be ordered. As a reply to this thread.

There has been some inquires about some of our customers at the difference in prices in our ebay store viz a viz Prisitne Note prices. Ebay depending upon the product category levies a surcharge, there are also listing fees, final value fees and paisa pay fees.

However kindly do remember that time to time ebay has gift coupons and promotions, which if redeemed may give you further discount.
Hello Dolly! Heart
07-07-2012, 04:27 PM,
RE: FiiO Product update
(06-21-2012, 12:31 AM)admin Wrote: The new product from FiiO is expected in next lot shortly. Kindly do update us in case you need any special product to be ordered. As a reply to this thread.

There has been some inquires about some of our customers at the difference in prices in our ebay store viz a viz Prisitne Note prices. Ebay depending upon the product category levies a surcharge, there are also listing fees, final value fees and paisa pay fees.

However kindly do remember that time to time ebay has gift coupons and promotions, which if redeemed may give you further discount.

I am looking out for the fiio e17. Is it expected to be available soon?
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM,
(07-07-2012, 04:27 PM)kaustubhu Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 12:31 AM)admin Wrote: The new product from FiiO is expected in next lot shortly. Kindly do update us in case you need any special product to be ordered. As a reply to this thread.

I am looking out for the fiio e17. Is it expected to be available soon?

Expected shortly before end of July Smile
Hello Dolly! Heart
07-10-2012, 05:00 PM,
Smile  RE: FiiO Product update
Thats great news!! Hope you have a good introductory offer Tongue.
Please do PM me details if a pre-order is possible.
07-24-2012, 02:08 PM,
1 E17 for me too
07-25-2012, 07:25 PM,
My HD 650 has arrived.. July is almost ending. Patiently waiting for an update Rolleyes
07-26-2012, 02:59 AM,
The product has been shipped. Its on its way to India. Will update you further details. Please wait for about 7 days. Smile
Hello Dolly! Heart
08-10-2012, 08:21 AM,
FiiO has arrived in stock as of yesterday.
Hello Dolly! Heart
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM,
(08-10-2012, 08:21 AM)admin Wrote: FiiO has arrived in stock as of yesterday.

And my e17 was delivered on Monday!! The product is awesome and it adds a lot of detail and depth to the music..

Thanks for the great/prompt service pristinenote!

fiio also launched the revamped e9, the e09k to pair with the e17. Do you have any plans to get those imported in the near future?
08-16-2012, 01:22 AM,
Thanks for having liked our service. We take great care to make sure our customers receive the products in time. As far I recall, in our three years of service we have made constant effort to make sure our customers are never neglected. We all have worked very hard towards it and it really gives us great pleasure when our customer appreciate it.

Yes there has been a launch of E09. You will have to give us a little time to get them, most probably in our next order we will place an order for upgraded E09.
Hello Dolly! Heart