Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a music lover
02-19-2014, 03:55 PM,
Hello from a music lover
Hi,
This is Biswajoy from Kolkata. I am an avid music lover & I don't like to compromise on quality of my players & accessories. Notes matter a lot to me! Wink
I have a pair of Ultimate Ears Super-Fi 3 studio IEMs and absolutely love them. I used to like Sennheiser before I got hold of the UEs.
I listen to a fair variety of genre. Some of my fav are;-

Western classical (Beethoven, mozart...)
Indian classical (Ustad Rashid Khan, Pt Ravi Shankar, Anoushka Shankar..)
Rock (Guns n Roses, Linkin' Park...)
Country (John Denver, Harry Belafonte...)
Folk (this includes both Indian as well as world music...)

Oh...I play them all on my Cowon iaudio 9!
02-21-2014, 12:25 PM,
RE: Hello from a music lover
(02-19-2014, 03:55 PM)biswajoy Wrote: Hi,
This is Biswajoy from Kolkata. I am an avid music lover & I don't like to compromise on quality of my players & accessories. Notes matter a lot to me! Wink
I have a pair of Ultimate Ears Super-Fi 3 studio IEMs and absolutely love them. I used to like Sennheiser before I got hold of the UEs.

Hi Biswajoy,
Welcome to Pristine Note forums. I see that we have very similar musical taste. :p. Where do you stay in Kolkata? I occasionally do visit the place. Incidentally, we too have been working on quad BA design. Most of the gears I use are experimental or under trial products. Recently a fellow member sold his UE900 on the forum. I liked them too.
Hello Dolly! Heart
02-21-2014, 05:08 PM,
(02-21-2014, 12:25 PM)admin Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 03:55 PM)biswajoy Wrote: Hi,

Hi Biswajoy,
Welcome to Pristine Note forums. I see that we have very similar musical taste. :p. Where do you stay in Kolkata? I occasionally do visit the place. Incidentally, we too have been working on quad BA design. Most of the gears I use are experimental or under trial products. Recently a fellow member sold his UE900 on the forum. I liked them too.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I stay at Behala but will be moving soon. Good to know that we have similar taste! Smile
I have a suggestion to ask for....What's a better choice...getting the Fiio RC-UE2 for my UE super-fi 3 or going for the C-12 IEMs? Undecided
02-24-2014, 04:40 PM,
^ Hi ,

Super Fi 3 has a single balanced armature and it wont excel much in good bass even with change of cable whereas the C-12 has dynamic driver which has very good bass and warm midrange along with non fatiguing treble and one of the best sound stage you can get for the price .

The C-12 will be definitely more enjoyable than the RC-UE2 .
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM,
Thanks for your suggestion Faheem Smile.
I have reduced my budget to 2k...so I'm looking forward to some suggestions...I'm confused between Soundmagic E10, JBL J33 & Tekfusion Twinwoofers. Can anyone help?
03-10-2014, 07:32 PM,
(03-05-2014, 02:46 PM)biswajoy Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion Faheem Smile.
I have reduced my budget to 2k...so I'm looking forward to some suggestions...I'm confused between Soundmagic E10, JBL J33 & Tekfusion Twinwoofers. Can anyone help?

Sound Magic E10. Its a product which has done very well at the price range.
Hello Dolly! Heart
03-11-2014, 01:30 PM,
You can never go wrong with E10. Had them for a while and I preferred them more than my klipsch S4i before i moved on to other iems. It's one of the best PriceTongueerformance iem on the market now.
04-26-2018, 02:27 PM,
nice post