Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Technica ATH-M50
01-11-2013, 02:15 PM,
Audio Technica ATH-M50
Hello ,
I was looking for the Audio Technica ATH-M50 but it looks like it is out of stock now.. when will it be available again ?
01-14-2013, 01:31 PM,
RE: Audio Technica ATH-M50
(01-11-2013, 02:15 PM)Aman Wrote: Hello ,
I was looking for the Audio Technica ATH-M50 but it looks like it is out of stock now.. when will it be available again ?

Hi Aman,
Welcome to Pristine Note Forum. We are again sold out on M50. We will update you on Twitter or FB. You may follow us on the Pro Audio Home http://www.proaudiohome.com .
Hello Dolly! Heart
05-17-2013, 10:21 PM,

ATH-M50 is in stock again.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-13-2013, 03:34 PM,

The limited edition straight cable version of ATH-M50 is now available on Pro Audio Home.

http://www.proaudiohome.com/Audio-Techni...th-m50s/le
07-14-2013, 09:34 PM,
(06-13-2013, 03:34 PM)Faheem Wrote:

The limited edition straight cable version of ATH-M50 is now available on Pro Audio Home.

Hi Admin,

I have seen many positives for Pristine Note everywhere (TE, Ebay) and other forums and sites. With all these in my mind, I assume you do a very fair deal and have a good customer support and ethics.

I was looking for ONE BEST headphone which I will settle with for at least an year or two. With all the reviews, I narrowed down to 3 products--> Bose QC3, Bose QC15 and Audio Technica ATH-M50(or LE if available). Also I have seen some cons with the above mentioned Bose products where ear feels pressurized when Active Noise Cancelling is on. I am a kinda person who loves music and get immersed into it for at least 5 hours of my daily journey to office. Considering that, I don't like to pay huge money and die with the pressure in my ear(though it is the best Noise Cancelling headphones available till date). So, Narrowing down to ATH-M50, suggest me two things.
1. If there is something better (or the best probably) in this range.
2. Pricing of ATH-M50 (or LE) or the best product in your suggestion (if any). I have seen the price was around 7-8k INR and now it is around 11k INR (as per your sites proaudiohome.com and pristinenote.com). I will be regularly buying some products with you. So give me a deal which I cannot resist Big Grin

Regards,
PR0X
07-15-2013, 06:21 PM,
(07-14-2013, 09:34 PM)PR0X Wrote:

Hi Admin,

I have seen many positives for Pristine Note everywhere (TE, Ebay) and other forums and sites. With all these in my mind, I assume you do a very fair deal and have a good customer support and ethics.

I was looking for ONE BEST headphone which I will settle with for at least an year or two. With all the reviews, I narrowed down to 3 products--> Bose QC3, Bose QC15 and Audio Technica ATH-M50(or LE if available). Also I have seen some cons with the above mentioned Bose products where ear feels pressurized when Active Noise Cancelling is on. I am a kinda person who loves music and get immersed into it for at least 5 hours of my daily journey to office. Considering that, I don't like to pay huge money and die with the pressure in my ear(though it is the best Noise Cancelling headphones available till date). So, Narrowing down to ATH-M50, suggest me two things.
2. Pricing of ATH-M50 (or LE) or the best product in your suggestion (if any). I have seen the price was around 7-8k INR and now it is around 11k INR (as per your sites proaudiohome.com and pristinenote.com). I will be regularly buying some products with you. So give me a deal which I cannot resist Big Grin

Regards,
PR0X

We were the Main Distributor for Audio Technica till last year. It was possible for us to keep the prices tight, with INR vs USD going up to 61 or so, it is virtually impossible for us to see those prices again.
As far as headphones go, you can safely ignore the Bose. We could recommend you M50 or if you are little tight on your budget AD700 or M35. All three are excellent headphones. You may demo these at our store too.
Hello Dolly! Heart
07-15-2013, 08:54 PM,
(07-15-2013, 06:21 PM)admin Wrote:
(07-14-2013, 09:34 PM)PR0X Wrote:

Hi Admin,

Regards,
PR0X

We were the Main Distributor for Audio Technica till last year. It was possible for us to keep the prices tight, with INR vs USD going up to 61 or so, it is virtually impossible for us to see those prices again.
As far as headphones go, you can safely ignore the Bose. We could recommend you M50 or if you are little tight on your budget AD700 or M35. All three are excellent headphones. You may demo these at our store too.

I am not ready to go for anything that is less than M50. Is there any other product that can overthrow M50 at its price? Also I am in Chennai. So its not possible to reach Mumbai for demo. Do you have any dealer or sub distribution stores in Chennai so that I can see demo?

Regards,
PR0X
07-16-2013, 09:12 PM,
[/quote]

I am not ready to go for anything that is less than M50. Is there any other product that can overthrow M50 at its price? Also I am in Chennai. So its not possible to reach Mumbai for demo. Do you have any dealer or sub distribution stores in Chennai so that I can see demo?

Regards,
PR0X
[/quote]

I recommended you other products because you were not too happy about the price. (BTW I know it may add to your agony, the new M50 price revision will be about 10% more.)

Just because a product is expensive is no Guarantee that it will suite to your listening style and taste. M50 is popular amongst DJ and Pro Audio because certain features it has. My favourite headphone costs less than M50 and next favourite is three times more expensive than M50.

We do not have sub distributors in Chennai, but we have lots of customer in Chennai. If you are a member of any of the popular forums of the country, chances are you will find an M50 user who has purchased the product from Pristine Note.

I am confident that you will love M50. If you are looking for an earphones I could recommend you Signature Acoustics Elements C-12, excellent bass and superb detailing, this one comes with 15 Days 100% refund in the event you do not like them. So you could demo them before you buy them. There are online reviews about the product.

Disclaimer: We are the distributor for SA and Audio Technica.
Hello Dolly! Heart
07-17-2013, 10:00 AM,

Regards,
PR0X
[/quote]

I recommended you other products because you were not too happy about the price. (BTW I know it may add to your agony, the new M50 price revision will be about 10% more.)

Just because a product is expensive is no Guarantee that it will suite to your listening style and taste. M50 is popular amongst DJ and Pro Audio because certain features it has. My favourite headphone costs less than M50 and next favourite is three times more expensive than M50.

We do not have sub distributors in Chennai, but we have lots of customer in Chennai. If you are a member of any of the popular forums of the country, chances are you will find an M50 user who has purchased the product from Pristine Note.

I am confident that you will love M50. If you are looking for an earphones I could recommend you Signature Acoustics Elements C-12, excellent bass and superb detailing, this one comes with 15 Days 100% refund in the event you do not like them. So you could demo them before you buy them. There are online reviews about the product.

[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I am not interested to go for in-ear. With the reviews I came up, I had M50 in the list. Since you say all the 3 (AD700, M35, M50) are excellent, suggest me one among these (FYI, price doesn't matter among these 3, only quality matters). With years of experience in this segment, I am sure you can make me a clean selection out of the above mentioned 3 headphones.

Things I am looking to :
1. Deep low (should not dominate or be a stress though)
2. Crystal clear mids
3. Rich Highs that will mix up with the mids and lows perfectly to make a good listening experience.
4. Should have a high detail in all the three (mids, lows and highs).

I again repeat, Quality matters to me more than price. If you are given an option to go for the above mentioned 3 products, which one will you go with.

This will be my last question that I put forward before buying and sorry that I am troubling you Tongue

Thanks for all your suggestions again.

Regards,
PR0X
07-18-2013, 05:06 PM,
(07-17-2013, 10:00 AM)PR0X Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 09:12 PM)admin Wrote:

Regards,
PR0X

[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I am not interested to go for in-ear. With the reviews I came up, I had M50 in the list. Since you say all the 3 (AD700, M35, M50) are excellent, suggest me one among these (FYI, price doesn't matter among these 3, only quality matters). With years of experience in this segment, I am sure you can make me a clean selection out of the above mentioned 3 headphones.

Things I am looking to :
1. Deep low (should not dominate or be a stress though)
2. Crystal clear mids
3. Rich Highs that will mix up with the mids and lows perfectly to make a good listening experience.
4. Should have a high detail in all the three (mids, lows and highs).

I again repeat, Quality matters to me more than price. If you are given an option to go for the above mentioned 3 products, which one will you go with.

This will be my last question that I put forward before buying and sorry that I am troubling you Tongue

Thanks for all your suggestions again.

Regards,
PR0X
[/quote]

My recommendation would be AD700 with an warm amp. As they are a little bass shy. M50 according to me is more suited for for Trance/Rap kind of music with speedy base. Again most of the earphones have their share of positive and negatives.

If on a mid budget M35 goes have very nice feeling, however they look a little inexpensive earphones (which they are).
If you are thinking to play it out of box go for M50 and if you have an open mind you could try AD700 with a warm amp.
You have been demanding quite a lot with the budget you have in hand. Sad .
Please make sure that you have a nice Source or a Media Player and or Good Sound Card of Audiophile Grade.
Hello Dolly! Heart