Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My purchase of Audio Technica ath AD700
06-14-2012, 10:06 PM,
My purchase of Audio Technica ath AD700
Greetings to all Smile

After reading a lot of reviews I decided upon the audio technica ath ad700. I found about about Pristine Note through websites like TechEnclave and people had really good reviews about them. I personally went to the Pristine Note office where I got to see & hear the demo of the AD700. I finally decided upon the AD700 and got it at an amazing price. I got myself their beautiful wooden stand as well for the headphones. Cool
Believe me guys, the price they are offering for these products is the cheapest you can find. Even Amazon & Ebay prices are higher than what is being offered here! Big Grin
There are some really great and dedicated people working here who genuinely care about the customers, their reviews, viewpoints, suggestions and requests. Hats off to Mr. Gautam and the entire team at Pristine Note. Smile
I also had the opportunity to test their own brand of headphones which is called as Signature Acoustic (SA) and was really impressed. Although it was a prototype, the voice was much cleaner and the beats much crisper
than my 'ibeats' headset, although it didn't have the 'thump' effect of the ibeats, but this is still a prototype. Wink Really looking forward to the launch of your own series of headphones and wish you all the very best for that. Smile
As for the review of the AD700, ...well there are a lot of sites you can visit that for. Tongue All I can say is this is the best headphone under the 6k price range. Speaking of price, I was told that due to the high dollar rate, the prices are going to go up in a few days, so I suggest you all to buy if you have something in mind. Better now than late right Big Grin

I am all smiles after my purchase and with the service.
Hats-off to Mr. Gautam and the entire team.
Cheers. Big Grin

Ohh and Mr. Gautam if you could give me the link to your store at the http://www.resellerratings.com/ I would be happy to write the same there, but I can't find your store when I type it in the search box Sad
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM,
RE: My purchase of Audio Technica ath AD700
Thanks for your feedback. We would lookforward to hear more from you. All the best for your MBA, please do stay in touch! Our membership with reseller rating is not activated as yet, we initially thought it was not a paid membership. AD700 are very nice cans, however as you intend to use it with your laptop, do upgrade on a later date to a external sound card/DAC. They will provide much better signal to your cans than your onboard soundcard in your laptop.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-15-2012, 08:58 PM,
(06-15-2012, 02:47 PM)admin Wrote: Thanks for your feedback. We would lookforward to hear more from you. All the best for your MBA, please do stay in touch! Our membership with reseller rating is not activated as yet, we initially thought it was not a paid membership. AD700 are very nice cans, however as you intend to use it with your laptop, do upgrade on a later date to a external sound card/DAC. They will provide much better signal to your cans than your onboard soundcard in your laptop.

Thanks for your wishes and will be in touch. Smile
Will try and upgrade at a later stage. Smile
06-25-2012, 05:25 AM,
Congrats on the AD700, Another proud owner here Smile
Wanted to create a thread for this, but let me ask it here itself
@n3imbus
Did you manage to find any case for this??

@Admin
I remember you were selling Headphone cases long back, can you arrange them now??
Want cases for a T500 & AD700.
06-28-2012, 09:43 AM,
Yes we were selling the cases and hard covers. We are working on it again. Smile . Please give us some time as our original supplier is not making them any more.
Hello Dolly! Heart