Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
return - DTDC unable to deliver to your address??
09-06-2012, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 10:32 AM by spolygon.)
return - DTDC unable to deliver to your address??
Hi!

I have tried emailing you. i had bought amongst other things a brainwavz hm5 from you which was not working when arrived. Sagar told me to ship it back which I did this past saturday but DTDC has been unable to deliver at your address (which I have got from your website). Can you please check with them. The tracking number is ********* and the Mumbai DTDC number is 022 - 32088817 / 32905807 which is the vashi branch.

The address used for shipping was as per your website
60/1, Parsik Hill, Sector-26
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai,
Maharastra, PIN-400614, India

Please take the time to follow up on this as I am concerned that the headphones will be lost if they cannot deliver to you.
thank you.
09-07-2012, 01:00 PM,
RE: return - DTDC unable to deliver to your address??
Welcome to Pristine Note forums. We have noted your tracking number and other details. However, its a good idea to call or mail these details (which you already have). These information can get misused. Forum information can be viewed by anyone. Smile

We will look into your shipment.
Hello Dolly! Heart
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM,
Hi! Any update on this?
09-12-2012, 11:20 PM,
We have received your shipment (I think our support team emailed you of the same). I have had word (telephonic conversation with the supplier) regarding your product 3 days back. We were made to understand that we will be apprised of RMA details in the email. Give us about 5 working days from today, we would work something out.
Our heartfelt apologies that you had to face such an issue. Do not worry, we will make sure that we make it up to you.
Hello Dolly! Heart
09-24-2012, 10:25 PM,
Hi!

Its been quite a while and I have had no update from you on this.
Can you please let me know the status?
09-28-2012, 08:36 AM,
Hi. Your product has been marked defective, we changed it to new cables too. It is under fully warranty condition. As we are expecting the new shipment on within 15 working days. Please do let us know about decision. Please email support and sales at pristinenote.com for further action.
Hello Dolly! Heart
10-08-2012, 09:28 PM,
Great. Sent you an email.
11-08-2012, 11:12 PM,
Hi!

It has now been close to 5 months since I received my defective product.
Has a replacement still not arrived?
i am most disappointed at this.
02-24-2016, 10:41 PM,
(11-08-2012, 11:12 PM)spolygon Wrote: Hi!

It has now been close to 5 months since I received my defective product.
Has a replacement still not arrived?
i am most disappointed at this.

The defective product is not a problem of the courier company i guess. I have faced a similar problem of not receiving it for weeks on a stretch. Used dtdccourierstrack.in for tracking.