Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Availability of Brainwavz M1 and ProAlpha ?
06-10-2012, 09:25 PM,
Availability of Brainwavz M1 and ProAlpha ?
Hi,
I am interested in buying Brainwavz M1 or Pro Alpha - can you please advise about the availability of these and in case they ar not in stock, when are they expected to be back in stock ?

Thanks..
06-11-2012, 03:26 AM,
RE: Availability of Brainwavz M1 and ProAlpha ?
(06-10-2012, 09:25 PM)maverick Wrote: Hi,
I am interested in buying Brainwavz M1 or Pro Alpha - can you please advise about the availability of these and in case they ar not in stock, when are they expected to be back in stock ?

Thanks..

We have the Brainwavz M1 in stock. Pro Alpha is out of production run. We will contact the manufacture and let you know about these. Expect them by july. (what I remember from my last communication with them.)
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM,
Thanks for the confirmation. Please do let me know whenever the Pro Alpha come in stock. the 32ohm impedance of M1 might produce low volume with my Samsung Galaxy S i9000 so am thinking of the Pro Alpha. Also, I understand the the Pro Alpha have better/more bass as compared to M1 ?
06-12-2012, 01:14 AM,
(06-11-2012, 04:59 PM)maverick Wrote: Thanks for the confirmation. Please do let me know whenever the Pro Alpha come in stock. the 32ohm impedance of M1 might produce low volume with my Samsung Galaxy S i9000 so am thinking of the Pro Alpha. Also, I understand the the Pro Alpha have better/more bass as compared to M1 ?

Maverick, we really hope that we started this forum some time back, as we would have more members who could have given their fair share of inputs. I do not have a Galaxy S with me, if I had I would have surely been able to reply how do the M1 pair up with Galaxy S. 32 Ohms are really not very high impedance for an earphones. If you stay in Mumbai, you could always come to our store and demo these with your Galaxy S. Pro Alpha have more bass than the M1. How is the Amp of the Galaxy S, a lot will depend upon the synergy between the both.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-12-2012, 07:32 PM,
Galaxy S is famous for having a good DAC and amp and therefore I am interested in pairing it with a decent earphone. I stay in Delhi, so unfortunately no way of testing the M1... Still confused between M1 and Pro alpha - I guess I need to go through a few more reviews on these two...
Please do keep me posted about the availability of Pro alpha and of any special offer on M1 or Pro Alpha...
06-13-2012, 03:42 AM,
Sure. We will do. Do you have any friend who can visit our store with a Galaxy S? Sorry we do not have these with us, so cannot comment on the pairing of these two.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM,
(06-13-2012, 03:42 AM)admin Wrote: Sure. We will do. Do you have any friend who can visit our store with a Galaxy S? Sorry we do not have these with us, so cannot comment on the pairing of these two.

Hi,
Any updates on the availability of the Pro-Alphas ?? Also, is there any difference if I buy from Pristine Note's site or your shop from ebay and is the availability status same at ebay shop as well ?

thanks and regards,
Aneesh
06-21-2012, 12:17 AM,
We have only one ProAlpha in stock. The reason we are holding on to it because of any replacement on RMA. We will shortly place new order of ProAlpha. In fact we have already written a mail on the same.
Hello Dolly! Heart
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 04:56 PM by maverick.)
(06-21-2012, 12:17 AM)admin Wrote: We have only one ProAlpha in stock. The reason we are holding on to it because of any replacement on RMA. We will shortly place new order of ProAlpha. In fact we have already written a mail on the same.
Okay - do let me know when the stock arrives. I happen to have a 10% ebay discount coupon that will give me about 200 off on the pro-alpha if I buy from your ebay shop but the coupon is valid only till 25th June. Any chance the stock could arrive by then ? Else, I will have to ask you for a special discount of Rs. 200 on these Big Grin
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM,
Our Ebay prices have about 8% surcharges (ebay added to them) from our direct prices. We have received an email regarding the proalpha being in stock. We will keep you apprised.
Hello Dolly! Heart