Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asus Xonar Essence One
10-27-2013, 07:36 PM,
Asus Xonar Essence One
Hi, Can you tell me the current price and availability of Asus Essence one? I would like to buy one soon as possible. Thanks.
10-28-2013, 07:18 PM,
RE: Asus Xonar Essence One
Any update on the Essence one? Also I think there is one more version other than Muses. Its called Xonar Essence One Plus Edition Which comes with extra op-amps. Do you guys have any information about their availability or price?
10-31-2013, 05:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013, 09:22 AM by jerrick85.)
Hi, As am going to ask about a new product from same series, i think its best to ask in the existing thread rather than starting a new one. Am really interested in the newly released Asus Xonar Essence STU. It has the same op-amp i intend to swap if i buy Essence one. Only disadvantage is it doesn't have balanced output, but it doesn't bothers me much. So buying this will save me time and money. So can you please get me details about price and availability of Asus Xonar Essence STU DAC/Amp? Thanks and Please reply.
11-03-2013, 12:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 12:55 PM by Banjo.)
(10-31-2013, 05:04 AM)jerrick85 Wrote: Hi, As am going to ask about a new product from same series, i think its best to ask in the existing thread rather than starting a new one. Am really interested in the newly released Asus Xonar Essence STU. It has the same op-amp i intend to swap if i buy Essence one. Only disadvantage is it doesn't have balanced output, but it doesn't bothers me much. So buying this will save me time and money. So can you please get me details about price and availability of Asus Xonar Essence STU DAC/Amp? Thanks and Please reply.

Hi. Asus has recently launched couple of Hi End Audio Device in the market. Since we are the only one who stock these. Rashi has recently told us that we need to have a higher Minimum Order for these as we are the only ones who keep them exclusively in the country. We were a little apprehensive and wanted the INR and USD to settle down. The products under consideration are the Muse Edition (E One), EIII and now STU.

Be rest assured that we will have these with us and we will keep you posted on the same. We will update the thread once the festive season is over.

Thanks for your interest Smile.
11-03-2013, 03:34 PM,
It's great to know that you've been following up these devices. I'll wait for your update then. Thanks for your response.
12-01-2013, 10:19 PM,
Hi,
I'd like to have an Asus Essence One Muses Edition too. Smile
[Just to say that I'm interested too, and will buy one as you make it available]
12-02-2013, 05:18 PM,
Hi ,

Expected price of Asus Essence One Muses Edition is ~Rs.49000 + delivery . It is available on advance booking / pre-order .You can pay an advance amount and book the unit . Delivery will be done in 1-3 weeks . (approx delivery date will be given while confirming order ). To book your Essence One Muses edition please email - sales@proaudiohome.com or info@pristinenote.com .
12-08-2013, 12:50 AM,
I'm happy to know that I can pre order. Just that, I'd also like to know how to pay the amount to pre-order the unit. I'm looking forward to a reply. Do I need to come down to the Pro-Audio store to do this?
12-09-2013, 06:36 PM,
^ No you need not come down to the store . I believe I have already received a mail from you and communicated with you.We are expecting the Muses edition stock shortly.

I will mail you the account details and pre-booking amount soon and will need your complete name , address and contact details for shipping . For security reasons, do not post personal information on the forums.
01-02-2014, 05:02 PM,
Asus Essence One Muses edition available in limited quantity.