Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1
01-23-2015, 11:52 AM,
ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1
I own a koss portapro and audio technica ws 55.
I love the sound of the koss. And hate the sound of the ath ws 55. The ath just gives me a headache in a minute.

I had shortlisted ath ad700 and alessandro ms1 for my new headphones. I am going to use them with cowon iaudio 10.

I am compleately fine if the headphones have no isolation and even if they leak out the sound to outside world.

I am going to use them explicitly for music.

Which one will you suggest.. ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1.

I live in mumbai... so if i could try any of these before purchase would be great.

I am sorry if the post is not inside the correct thread or anything else...

If anyone could guide me that would be great...

I also wanted to ask if you guys import on request.... Like if a particular headphone isnt in stock... so can you guys import it..? If so, how much is it charged ?
02-16-2015, 03:00 PM,
RE: ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1
(01-23-2015, 11:52 AM)brinstong Wrote: I own a koss portapro and audio technica ws 55.
I love the sound of the koss. And hate the sound of the ath ws 55. The ath just gives me a headache in a minute.

I had shortlisted ath ad700 and alessandro ms1 for my new headphones. I am going to use them with cowon iaudio 10.

I am compleately fine if the headphones have no isolation and even if they leak out the sound to outside world.

I am going to use them explicitly for music.

Which one will you suggest.. ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1.

I live in mumbai... so if i could try any of these before purchase would be great.

I am sorry if the post is not inside the correct thread or anything else...

If anyone could guide me that would be great...

I also wanted to ask if you guys import on request.... Like if a particular headphone isnt in stock... so can you guys import it..? If so, how much is it charged ?

Both AD700 and MS1 are good cans. MS1 is more portable than AD700. I like the comfort of AD700. AD 700 has very good space, while MS1 is a follow up from Grado 80.
Hello Dolly! Heart