Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Audio Engine A5+ not powering on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

My Audio Engine A5+ which I use regularly has suddenly stopped working. It does not switch on.

I checked the fuse at at the back of the speaker, but that is intact.

Can you let me know what I need to do to get this repaired?

Order id is 3565.

Thanks
Is this forum active? I mean, does Pristine support people look in here or should I look at email/phone support?

Anybody knows?
(11-22-2014, 01:38 PM)benzi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

My Audio Engine A5+ which I use regularly has suddenly stopped working. It does not switch on.

I checked the fuse at at the back of the speaker, but that is intact.

Can you let me know what I need to do to get this repaired?

Order id is 3565.

Thanks

Hi. Have you done a continuity check on the fuse? How did you check the fuse and found it to be intact?
Thanks for checking up.

I got it checked from a local electronics shop (think they measured the resistance), and they said the fuse looks OK.
Can you tell me what needs to be done?
In case anyone's wondering, its still not powering on.
(01-14-2015, 07:58 PM)benzi Wrote: [ -> ]In case anyone's wondering, its still not powering on.

Try changing the cable .... is your cable working?
I can't understand why you guys are so lax at providing customer service. If you are not able to provide support, just mention that upfront before on your front end stores so that customers can make an informed decision.

To be fair, I do not expect a response like "have you checked your cable" after prodding along for about two months for a response. It doesn't make any sense, and just shows poorly on you folks only. Why do you want to state this is a support forum when such a poor response is being got?

So instead, what is your SLA for support queries? Is it 6 months to acknowledge? A year? Can you please let me know so that I can have a set expectation of what sort of "support" I can get from you folks. Surely a person who has spent lakhs on product purchase can expect a speedier reply.

On the other hand, if you guys cannot provide support, just say so. Just don't be such a wang about it.
(01-26-2015, 12:33 PM)benzi Wrote: [ -> ]I can't understand why you guys are so lax at providing customer service. If you are not able to provide support, just mention that upfront before on your front end stores so that customers can make an informed decision.

To be fair, I do not expect a response like "have you checked your cable" after prodding along for about two months for a response. It doesn't make any sense, and just shows poorly on you folks only. Why do you want to state this is a support forum when such a poor response is being got?

So instead, what is your SLA for support queries? Is it 6 months to acknowledge? A year? Can you please let me know so that I can have a set expectation of what sort of "support" I can get from you folks. Surely a person who has spent lakhs on product purchase can expect a speedier reply.

On the other hand, if you guys cannot provide support, just say so. Just don't be such a wang about it.

Please email support (at) pristine note dot com