Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Received Damaged Item (Order Id: 4582)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the following item on 06 October:

http://www.proaudiohome.com/headphone-st...hone-Stand

When I received the item a few days later and I was disappointed to find that I had received a damaged item. I am not sure if the breakage that is seen can happen during transit (please see attached photos) - I could be wrong; but then, the cause of damage is not my concern.

[attachment=18][attachment=17]

I sent couple of mails to support (along with attached photos) but I am inclined to believe that it is too much to expect even an acknowledgement of the problem.

The item was not only damaged, the finish of the item did also not match the picture shown in the link specified above. In addition it seemed to be an "used" item (does not look fresh; has few chips, dings and dents) as can be clearly seen in the pictures. But these are moot points now that the headphone stand is totally unusable.

I was testing waters with this site and I am happy that I did not make a high value purchase here.
After I posted on this forum, I was sent a new headphone stand. Appreciate the gesture by proaudio home. That said, if my e-mails to support were atleast acknowledged rather than resolving the issue after I posted on this forum, my experience would have been much better.

Thanks anyway.