Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: SA C12 - Left ear problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am from Chennai-India.I wanted to get me a top notch IEM and i did a lot of research for it.After all the research and positive reviews from the net i decided to buy c12 for a stunning audio experience.
And so i purchased c12 8 days back from amazon.
I already have a techfusion twinwoofer and had good experience with it.
Since the day i have purchased c12 i have burned it in for about 25 hours.

I am extremely satisfied with your built quality.But i am not at all impressed with the audio.

Even after the burn in period i am unsatisfied with the quality of my pair of IEM.

I Think my piece has a defect.The left side is not clear and bloated(the voices are not clear and i can feel the rumbling of speakers on the left side)The right is perfect.I plugged one ear at a time and checked it.
And even on both ears on - I can easily tell that the left side is vibrating-so much bassy and rumbling.

Can I get My earphones exchanged ? I have the warranty papers and it is hardly a week.

I have sent a mail regarding this to
support@pristinenote.com. But no reply for the past 48 hours.

I am very much upset about this issue.Please help me out !
(07-08-2014, 08:02 PM)Sakthi23ganesh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I am from Chennai-India.I wanted to get me a top notch IEM and i did a lot of research for it.After all the research and positive reviews from the net i decided to buy c12 for a stunning audio experience.
And so i purchased c12 8 days back from amazon.
I already have a techfusion twinwoofer and had good experience with it.
Since the day i have purchased c12 i have burned it in for about 25 hours.

I am extremely satisfied with your built quality.But i am not at all impressed with the audio.

Even after the burn in period i am unsatisfied with the quality of my pair of IEM.

I Think my piece has a defect.The left side is not clear and bloated(the voices are not clear and i can feel the rumbling of speakers on the left side)The right is perfect.I plugged one ear at a time and checked it.
And even on both ears on - I can easily tell that the left side is vibrating-so much bassy and rumbling.

Can I get My earphones exchanged ? I have the warranty papers and it is hardly a week.

I have sent a mail regarding this to
support@pristinenote.com. But no reply for the past 48 hours.

I am very much upset about this issue.Please help me out !

Looks like your L channel is not working properly. Please ship your product to our warehouse. We will ship you a replacement.