Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Support query for Signature Acoustics C-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I had purchased a Signature Acoustics C-12 as part of your Fiio E6 + SA C12 combo in december.
I was extremely impressed by the earphones, but now the left side has gone completely dead. The phones have been very lightly used, and show absolutely no physical damage. Would this be covered under your warranty?

Thanks,
Vikram.
(05-15-2014, 01:27 PM)vikram Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I had purchased a Signature Acoustics C-12 as part of your Fiio E6 + SA C12 combo in december.
I was extremely impressed by the earphones, but now the left side has gone completely dead. The phones have been very lightly used, and show absolutely no physical damage. Would this be covered under your warranty?

Thanks,
Vikram.

Welcome to Pristine Note forum. You have one year warranty on the product. If you have time left, you should ask for free replacement.
(05-17-2014, 06:58 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,
Vikram.

Welcome to Pristine Note forum. You have one year warranty on the product. If you have time left, you should ask for free replacement.

I bought it in Dec '13, so its well within the warranty period. I emailed sales@proaudiohome.com on 1st May, never got a response. Is there someone else I should contact?

Thanks
(05-17-2014, 07:03 PM)vikram Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2014, 06:58 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,
Vikram.

I bought it in Dec '13, so its well within the warranty period. I emailed sales@proaudiohome.com on 1st May, never got a response. Is there someone else I should contact?

Thanks

I am sorry to hear. Could you send your earphone only (without the case or box in a soft envelope to the Pristine Note address, with a copy of your invoice, with your warranty card if you have mentioning the problem(s)) Dont use the DTDC courier, as we have seen in the past, they have opened the box and stolen items from inside.
Send a mail to support (at) pristinenote(.)com or sales(at)pristinenote(.)com
We will honour your warranty. Sorry for any inconvenience.