Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Exchange of old speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm writing from Mumbai. I would like to know whether you exchange old speakers for new ones through your online store.
I have a pair of Audioengine A5 (not A5+) speakers, that I bought from a store in 2011 (not from Pristine Note). Last month, it stopped working. I was told that the IC had stopped working. The speakers are physically in good condition. If you do have an exchange policy, please let me know the details and rates for the same.

Regards,
Srini R
(04-02-2014, 12:10 PM)regsrini Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm writing from Mumbai. I would like to know whether you exchange old speakers for new ones through your online store.
I have a pair of Audioengine A5 (not A5+) speakers, that I bought from a store in 2011 (not from Pristine Note). Last month, it stopped working. I was told that the IC had stopped working. The speakers are physically in good condition. If you do have an exchange policy, please let me know the details and rates for the same.

Regards,
Srini R

Welcome to Pristine Note forum. We can help you to upgrade your Amp to A5+. You may email us at support at pristinenote.com
(04-06-2014, 02:04 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,
Srini R

Welcome to Pristine Note forum. We can help you to upgrade your Amp to A5+. You may email us at support at pristinenote.com

Thanks for the reply, sent email to Pristine Note Support. Waiting for response.
(04-07-2014, 09:31 AM)regsrini Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2014, 02:04 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,
Srini R

Thanks for the reply, sent email to Pristine Note Support. Waiting for response.

Hi. We have the A5+ Amp in stock but not the A5 Amp. You may contact Audioengine USA and maybe they will provide you with replacement Amp.