Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

Just joined this amazing resource for my love of 'hearing' music, the way i want. Delighted to find such place to discuss everything music( reminds me of ead-fi.org) lol

Anyways, I am a musician primarily( I play keyboards), My love for music is life long, And I mostly follow Classical, Classic Rock and Prog Rock .

Looking forward o an amazing time here with ya'll!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but lifetime is not enough for a music " - Rachmaninoff
Hi, Welcome. I too love this forum which helps us share our passion with other members from our country. I have a bit similar musical preference as you and it's funny i saw your post while listening Pianoconcerto no.2 op.18.
Hello welcome here...!!!!!!
(03-23-2014, 09:39 AM)bharatbash Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings!

Just joined this amazing resource for my love of 'hearing' music, the way i want. Delighted to find such place to discuss everything music( reminds me of ead-fi.org) lol

Anyways, I am a musician primarily( I play keyboards), My love for music is life long, And I mostly follow Classical, Classic Rock and Prog Rock .

Looking forward o an amazing time here with ya'll!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but lifetime is not enough for a music " - Rachmaninoff

Hi. Welcome to the Forums. I play Guitars and Harmonica too. Hope you have a wonderful stay. Smile