Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Hi..! Everyone.! Pristinenote Members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First of all, thank you for the help you already provided to me via different sections and guides on this forum.
I am currently looking for a proper DAP. The Fiio X5 looks like a cool option on paper, especially since it has a DAC and powerbank just like the E-18, Unfortunately, it is not available yet in india. And Suddenly, I found pristinenote....and yes!! my little dream gonna come true.

Thank You,

Neal
Hi Neal, Welcome to Pristine Note. Good choice on choosing X5, there are already many reviews online praising X5 for its sound quality and performance. I'm using X3 now and upgrading to X5 soon.
(03-13-2014, 11:41 PM)Neal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First of all, thank you for the help you already provided to me via different sections and guides on this forum.
I am currently looking for a proper DAP. The Fiio X5 looks like a cool option on paper, especially since it has a DAC and powerbank just like the E-18, Unfortunately, it is not available yet in india. And Suddenly, I found pristinenote....and yes!! my little dream gonna come true.

Thank You,

Neal
Hi Neal! Welcome to Pristine Note forums. X5 and E18 would be listed as preorder items at proaudiohome.com most probably today. We are expected to get them in next 3 weeks or sooner. About the price? Well they will be priced at par with international prices (+3 to 5%). X5 is an very worthy product. Which can independently be used as a high end DAC. Preorder price will be discounted over regular customers.