Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Hi, I'm Arjun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Arjun. I play the drums and a little bass too. I listen to all kinds of music, one day its mathcore the next day its bubblegum pop. I'd say I'm an experienced musician and a novice audiophile. I just got my first pair of decent headphones (Sennheiser HD 449) and I must say that I feel the audiophile in me coming out. Smile
(11-29-2013, 09:13 PM)Arjun Paranthaman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm Arjun. I play the drums and a little bass too. I listen to all kinds of music, one day its mathcore the next day its bubblegum pop. I'd say I'm an experienced musician and a novice audiophile. I just got my first pair of decent headphones (Sennheiser HD 449) and I must say that I feel the audiophile in me coming out. Smile

Hi Arjun. Welcome to Pristine Note Forum.... Its a pleasure to welcome an experienced musician on board. I too play guitars and harmonica. Smile
Hi Arjun ,

Glad to see a musician among us . Welcome to the forums . Now that you have started your audiophile journey with a good entry level audiophile cans , you should definitely consider getting quality music files (320 kbps Mp3 or FLACs ) and a good sound card or USB DAC depending on your source of music. This will ensure your complete audio chain is up to the mark and result in a much better output from the HD 449 Smile.
(11-29-2013, 09:13 PM)Arjun Paranthaman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm Arjun. I play the drums and a little bass too. I listen to all kinds of music, one day its mathcore the next day its bubblegum pop. I'd say I'm an experienced musician and a novice audiophile. I just got my first pair of decent headphones (Sennheiser HD 449) and I must say that I feel the audiophile in me coming out. Smile

Welcome Angel