Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: M10 V/S M50W V/S D1018 iv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for PC speakers kind of Acoustics not sure which is the best alongside Value for money.

I have no budget constraint but looking for Speakers which will really give Awesome sound clarity,Crisp and acoustics voice clarity.

Not looking for Boom Boom kind of speakers which shake Window glass but yes balanced bass with Mid and Highs.

I have spend time on Many PC speakers with real time experience Like
1. Harman kardon Sound Sticks 3 (Discontinued)
2. Logitech Z623 (Kind of Voice which is not audiophile but shaky not like)
3. Bose Companioin 5 (Really good Speakers with High,Lows and Mids but very expensive).

Now I have reviewed forum reviews for M10W, M50W (Not Much but yes Positive)
No Experience on book shelf speakers whether they are better than 2.1 speakers or not Like D1010 iv \ D1080).

Please advise Speakers Which I can buy ASAP however my Preference Is Music kind of Rock, Bollywood (Old \ New), Punjabi RAP.

I have read in many forums M10 and M50 Voice quality is same but M50 is more crisp and tight bass compare to M10 but M10 is one third of M50W in price, So which one is Best Speaker for 10 X 12 Room. Not looking for very Shaky bass but yes High,Mid and Yes Lows balance with High and MID.

Please share your views and So I can place order with wright decision because Swans are not available in Delhi.
This Seems this forum is no more active or might be no one interested to share info over this forum.
(02-13-2016, 11:01 PM)puneettuli Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

I am looking for PC speakers kind of Acoustics not sure which is the best alongside Value for money.

I have no budget constraint but looking for Speakers which will really give Awesome sound clarity,Crisp and acoustics voice clarity.

Not looking for Boom Boom kind of speakers which shake Window glass but yes balanced bass with Mid and Highs.

3. Bose Companioin 5 (Really good Speakers with High,Lows and Mids but very expensive).

No Experience on book shelf speakers whether they are better than 2.1 speakers or not Like D1010 iv \ D1080).

Please advise Speakers Which I can buy ASAP however my Preference Is Music kind of Rock, Bollywood (Old \ New), Punjabi RAP.

I have read in many forums M10 and M50 Voice quality is same but M50 is more crisp and tight bass compare to M10 but M10 is one third of M50W in price, So which one is Best Speaker for 10 X 12 Room. Not looking for very Shaky bass but yes High,Mid and Yes Lows balance with High and MID.

Please share your views and So I can place order with wright decision because Swans are not available in Delhi.

Hi Sorry for the delay. My bad, I missed your thread. ... M50 would be more of a multi-media speaker. M10 is more of a computer add on speaker. 1010 and 1080 is good too, however they are 2.0 setup, work more as near field monitor. What is your price range? If you could kindly advise me, I could give some info on the same.
(02-16-2016, 10:54 AM)puneettuli Wrote: [ -> ]This Seems this forum is no more active or might be no one interested to share info over this forum.

Hi Puneet, welcome to Pristine Note forum/
(02-13-2016, 11:01 PM)puneettuli Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

Hi Puneet,
Thanks for your query, as per your requirement you can go with M50W or M200mkiii. Both this model will suite your requirement. I'm sure it will blow up your mind by the quality and performance of sound.

For more details feel free to contact us Smile

regards,