Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Fiio X1- hangs & Freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have purchased Fiio X1 from Pristine Note via Snapdeal and it hangs & freezes often. I contacted Fiio support team and followed instructions for trouble shooting the problem but nothing helps. So please help me as the device is under warranty.
(06-19-2015, 11:30 PM)bharathss.0007 Wrote: [ -> ]I have purchased Fiio X1 from Pristine Note via Snapdeal and it hangs & freezes often. I contacted Fiio support team and followed instructions for trouble shooting the problem but nothing helps. So please help me as the device is under warranty.

Hi bharathss.0007.
I'm facing the same issue. Bought from Pro audio home via Amazon.. Mine keeps dying on me. Even though it was fully charged it refused to start. Then had to reset, but every now and then it hangs. I guess its due to the FW1.3.
Anybody here who can help?
(07-16-2015, 11:33 AM)nnair Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2015, 11:30 PM)bharathss.0007 Wrote: [ -> ]I have purchased Fiio X1 from Pristine Note via Snapdeal and it hangs & freezes often. I contacted Fiio support team and followed instructions for trouble shooting the problem but nothing helps. So please help me as the device is under warranty.

Hi bharathss.0007.
I'm facing the same issue. Bought from Pro audio home via Amazon.. Mine keeps dying on me. Even though it was fully charged it refused to start. Then had to reset, but every now and then it hangs. I guess its due to the FW1.3.
Anybody here who can help?

Seems like that it is more of a Software issue. Check your SD Card is formatted on FiiO X1 before you start loading music. Sorry I had been out on traveling. I am sure the support team would have responded in my absence