Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Interference on signature acoustics o-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased a pair of o16 IEMs in December and was quite pleased with their performance. However for the past couple of weeks, there has been a constant buzzing sound in the left earpiece with all sources (FiiO X1, OnePlus One, iPhone 6, MacBook air and Vaio Pro laptop). I tried contacting PristineNote but there has been no response to email and their telephone number is either switched off or not answered.

How do I go about getting this diagnosed/repaired/replaced? There seems to be no way to contact proaudiohome!!
(03-10-2015, 03:04 PM)salva Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased a pair of o16 IEMs in December and was quite pleased with their performance. However for the past couple of weeks, there has been a constant buzzing sound in the left earpiece with all sources (FiiO X1, OnePlus One, iPhone 6, MacBook air and Vaio Pro laptop). I tried contacting PristineNote but there has been no response to email and their telephone number is either switched off or not answered.

How do I go about getting this diagnosed/repaired/replaced? There seems to be no way to contact proaudiohome!!
Hi Sorry for my late reply. What is the type of buzz noise you are getting? I am not sure, why you have not been able to contact proaudiohome. Try the timing on Monday to Saturday. The tele numbers on the website is correct.
(03-29-2015, 09:09 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sorry for my late reply. What is the type of buzz noise you are getting? I am not sure, why you have not been able to contact proaudiohome. Try the timing on Monday to Saturday. The tele numbers on the website is correct.

There is a low frequency buzz on the left ear (similar to a rather annoying mosquito). The order number is 4876 placed on Dec 24, 2014.
(04-07-2015, 12:15 PM)salva Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2015, 09:09 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sorry for my late reply. What is the type of buzz noise you are getting? I am not sure, why you have not been able to contact proaudiohome. Try the timing on Monday to Saturday. The tele numbers on the website is correct.

There is a low frequency buzz on the left ear (similar to a rather annoying mosquito). The order number is 4876 placed on Dec 24, 2014.

You may ship the product back. A new replacement will be sent to you.
(04-15-2015, 10:23 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]You may ship the product back. A new replacement will be sent to you.

Which address should I ship it to?