Forum Pristine Note

Full Version: Good heaphones under 5k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Was looking for a good pair of heaphones under 5k. Mostly for listening to music, occassionaly movies.I generally listen to all sorts of genre except hard rock, metal ,heavy metal etc.Was thinking of buying ATH M35. But anyone better than that in the price range for my needs would be good too. Is ready to go up by 1-2k if it is good one.
One more thing about the headphone you recommend that is it needed to burn them properly before using them or they sound gr8 out of the box.

Thanks
Abhishek
(10-22-2013, 03:55 PM)wizabhishek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Was looking for a good pair of heaphones under 5k. Mostly for listening to music, occassionaly movies.I generally listen to all sorts of genre except hard rock, metal ,heavy metal etc.Was thinking of buying ATH M35. But anyone better than that in the price range for my needs would be good too. Is ready to go up by 1-2k if it is good one.
One more thing about the headphone you recommend that is it needed to burn them properly before using them or they sound gr8 out of the box.

Thanks
Abhishek

Also consider ATH T500, it is very detailed albeit not as warm sounding as M35. Both of them are good.
(10-25-2013, 12:59 PM)Banjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2013, 03:55 PM)wizabhishek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks
Abhishek

Also consider ATH T500, it is very detailed albeit not as warm sounding as M35. Both of them are good.

Hi
Sorry was traveling so couldnt reply earlier. So have finalled it down to three models the Sennheiser HD439, Sony mdr zx700 the ATH M35 and the ATH T500. Which one would be the best of all these.

Thanks
Abhishek